Demonstrate your commitment to serving as a part of the Morling community. This is an opportunity for the student to demonstrate their commitment to the College value Unity in Diversity.
Activities may include:
- Student Representative (member of SRG)
- Chapel service (semester involvement)
- Event / Open Days/ Graduation support
- Academic Tutoring/ Study Mentoring of students
- Service in other on-campus activities
Current badges available:
SRG 2017 - Awarded for service to the Morling Community as part of Morling College's Student Representative Group.
Library Volunteer - Awarded for a Semester of service to the Morling Library as a student volunteer.
Morling College Service - Awarded for 5 hours or more service to Morling College in 1 semester. Includes: Event support or service in other activities
Morling Chapel Service - Awarded for 5 hours of service to College Chapel (band and/or tech team).