• Forms


    Copyright regulations

    Please be mindful of copyright regulations when submitting a request for a document to be supplied from the library.

    In accordance with copyright regulations the library can only supply 1 chapter or 10% of a book and 1 article out of a journal issue i.e. if you have been supplied with a chapter from a book previously, you cannot request another chapter from the same book.

    Request for Document Supply (internal)

    Use this form to request library staff to send you a scanned copy of pages or a chapter from a book or resource (e.g. journal) that is held by Morling College Library

    Inter-Library Loan Request (external) 

    Use this form to request an inter-library loan of a book or resource (e.g. journal) from another library.

    Please note this service is only for HDR students and Faculty members.