On-campus Meal ordering
In line with our COVID-Safe plans, the following guidelines are in place for meals and dining room access, until further notice:
- Limited seating will be available in the Dining Room,
- ALL meals will need to be ordered in advance (at least 5 days before) using the MyMonitor system,
- Please use the provided hand sanitiser and wash fruit before eating.
Online meal orders Easy steps to ordering meals online:
- Using your Morling ID card number, log into to https://websubmit.morling.edu.au/MonitorOnline
- Follow the on-screen prompt to view the current menu.
- Select a date to order a meal (it must be 5-15 days in advance)
- Make you meal option selection
- Select another date and repeat……
- Click on “Summary and Checkout” to review your orders.
- When ready, scroll to the bottom and click “Pay”
- You will need your student card to tap when collecting your meal.
If you have problems with ordering online you can complete a support ticket here.
You can watch a short “How To” video below:
Special diets and allergies
The dining room staff are dedicated to provide food that you can eat and enjoy - and will do all they can to accommodate special diets and allergies. Letting us know in advance about your dietary needs is essential. You can notify us by completing this form (you might have completed it already as part of your application process).