Student Services - Get Help With What You Need
One of our main priorities at Morling is making sure our students can easily access the support services and advice they need, to successfully complete their studies.
If you need academic advice, have questions about your study pathways or need to access student support services (academic, personal and pastoral), you can:
- find your (Bible & Theology) Course Advisor details HERE
- get in touch with your CCSC or EDU Course Administrator
- contact the Academic Tutor HERE
- contact the Campus Chaplain Matthew Holt (for pastoral support) HERE
- send through a prayer request HERE
- contact the Library Helpdesk HERE
- contact the Student Services Helpdesk HERE (if you aren't sure of who else to contact they would love to assist you!)
Student Support Services
You can see a further list of other support services on the Morling website.
You can find details of Morling's SASH Contact officers and the ACT Sexual Assault & Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy and ACT Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Prevention Procedure on the policies page our website.
Morling SASH Officers: Gayle Kent (Chief Community Life Officer - based Sydney campus) and Andre Kurniawan (Director of Student Services - based on Perth-Vose campus)
You can also find details of the Australian College of Theology's SASH Contact officer and the ACT Sexual Assault & Sexual Harassment Policy and ACT Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Procedure on their website.
The SASH Contact Officer at the ACT is the Moderation and Inclusion Manager. The SASH Contact Officer is available on (02) 8937 5301.